Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Petit Four Review Cookbook Review

   The Petit Four Cookbook is a culinary delight ! I am so excited about pulling out my baking supplies and making an attempt to make some of these goodies. This year I fell in love with drinking different types of teas and thought these would be perfect for tea time! As I am getting older I am finding that I am quicker to just want a bite rather than a big slice of bakery goods so these are perfect for our family as we are focusing more on "taste" rather than a huge plate of food. My family is gravitating to being like a fine restaurant where flavor rules over masses of food. Some of the delights to be made are Chocolate sponge cake and lemon cake two of my personal favorites. You can purchase THE PETIT FOUR COOKBOOK at Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment